I know now that I definatley have a little boy. Today we had a play date at the park with Luke's little buddies, Dylan and Evan. He played so hard that he fell asleep on the way home so when we got home I was not able to strip him down in the garage like I normally do to de-sand him. There was sand in his bed, sand in our bed, sand on the couch, and when I drained his bath it was disgusting!!!!!! I knew at that point that my baby was gone and the life of a "little boy" had begun. I had always pictured myself to have a daughter since my favorite color is pink, I love girly things, I hate bugs, snakes, and dirt. However, I believe the Lord gave me my precious prince to toughen me up. I no longer cringe when he runs through the sand at the park just to see the dust fly around or when he stands up and runs just to dive like he is diving into second base just to feel the sand through his fingers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment