So I am the worlds biggest procrastonater. sp? As always I wait until the last minute to Christmas shop and I get it all done in about 2 days. So- I started this morning and am almost done! I LOVE IT! I've never been one of those that shopps all year long. I tried last year starting in August and it was okay but I just had to do it my way this year. It works best for me- so if Mamma is happy everyone is happy! Luke is loving going to school part time now. I felt bad him being there so much while I was working even if I was in the same building. It is such a blessing to have a choice of working or not. I have worked so hard and it is nice for the Lord to bless me to be able to stay at home. I am VERY fortunate! I am getting the house ready for our trip home! I have time to do laundry, pack and clean! YEAH!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment