wow. so much has changed since my last post... we have decided to wait on the adoption for a couple of reasons. We had some concerns about the agency we choose and we are going on a big trip to Europe in June and we didnt want to be in the middle of paperwork and homestudies while being gone. So we are just waiting for God to tell us what to do. Also- I had gotten motivated to get back in shape for our trip and was working out quite a bit. I started have really bad back troubles and ended up at a spine specialist. I was diagnosed with spinal arthritis. I am on medication for now and doing physical therapy. I'm really depressed about it because even though I'm no spring chicken I am still relatively young. I'm gonna fight through it though and get back to the gym!
Luke is doing great!! We got him registered for Kindergarten and he is starting in August! I can't believe it!! How did that happen??? He is super excited and we LOVE his new school! He will have a couple of friends from Primrose going there with him and they will even be in his class so hopefully that will help with the transition.
That's all I got for now.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Posted by Melissa at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment