Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So I've been fighting with this damn back injury for several weeks now. I have seen a spine specialist and doing physical therapy. I was feeling soooo much better until.... at the gym warming up on the eliptical and this trainer comes over to Heather and myself and wants to know what we are doing in thirty minutes. We are doing Body Pump class we tell him. Want to do something new?? Ok... what. The gym is doing a new class put on by personal trainers. A group personal training class. Ok. no biggie. We'll try it. Hard as HELL and I have never been so close to throwing up when working out before but a great work out. Until... the next day when my back is FREAKING out! I was almost cleared and done with physical therapy. What was I thinking??? So I am now getting a little better from that - 8 days later! I get to go to the gym tomorrow for the first time since my episode but can only walk on the treadmill (can do small incline) or do eliptical. Well its a start. This has been the worst thing! You just can't escape back pain and trying to be a mom, wife and take care of yourself on top of that is very difficult. I've been tring soooo hard to get some weight off and be healthy but with this pain and not being able to go to the gym all I want is to drink and eat cookies!

0 comments: