Luke and I at my Mother's Day Tea Party. So sweet!
I am (hopefully) almost done with physical therapy. My therapist told me to try pretty much whatever I wanted at the gym within reason to see how I hold up. So far, so good.
We have 5 more weeks left until our trip to France !! : ) We are sooooo excited.
Juven has been crazy busy with work and it won't slow down anytime soon, but he loves it and is doing great things for the company!
I'm excited for Luke to be done with school for the summer. Excited to not have to be anywhere at any time. He is starting a new chapter this August with going to Elementary school! We are excited but a little sad. He is soooo ready though. He is super bright and loves to learn and read.

0 comments:
Post a Comment