Tuesday, January 25, 2011





Olivia went for her 4 month check up this week! She weighs 12 pounds! She has grown leaps and bounds since being born 4 weeks early. The doctor was very happy with her growth. She did have some concerns about her large motor development. Olivia is not pushing up on her arms yet when on her tummy so we are working several times a day with her to get her strong. The doctor wants her to be able to be stable and push up well at five months and be able to roll over strongly at 6 months or she will have to to physical therapy to get her caught up. So we are trying to avoid that and get her moving!!

She is talking more and grabbing toys. She has also gotten rid of the paci but has found her thumb. I know if 5 years I will hate the thumb but I LOVE it now!!! SOOOOOO stinking cute PLUS she is sleeping through the night!! WOO HOO! The thumb gets her until 6 or 7 a.m.

Luke is doing great. He got his second report card a couple of weeks ago and is outstanding! He is excelling in most areas and proficient in the others. He is reading like crazy!!! I have to hide my phone because he reads my text messages!!!

I am so blessed and soo thankful to have such a wonderful family. Juven is the BEST husband and father anyone could ask for. He helps me soooo much when he is not traveling and is such a great Daddy to the children. He is always sure to take Luke to school and pick him up when he is here. He takes Luke out to play street hockey, kick the soccer ball, or play baseball. I just love my family!!

0 comments: