Friday, June 24, 2011

Livvy's nine month picture. Luke and Buddy Bear. Look at that smile!!

Livvy's eight month picture.


8 month pics.





Well it seems I have fallen behind again... Juven's territory got changed and we are back at home in TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!! We are beyond happy!!!! Livvy is nine months old already and Luke graduated from Kindergarten.


We have been home since the end of April. Luke had about 5 weeks in his new school. We tried to plan it that way in order for him to make some new friends before 1st grade starts. He did great with the transistion! The first couple of days were a little tough but he loves school and loved his new teacher. We were to grateful everyone that made him feel so welcome.


Olivia finally started sitting up at 8.5 months. She is eating all kinds of table food and is trying to push around on the floor. It won't be long before she is crawling. I am loving her not being mobile at the moment! She has grown a ton since we got here. When we first arrived she was sleeping a lot and I was getting worried but I finally realized she had a HUGE growth spirt. We go for her 9 month check up next week but I am very sure she has made up for being a little preemie and then some. She is already wearing some 12 month clothes!


It is so nice to have family around! I can't even explain it!!! I see my mom or sister or both every day!!! Also- Juven's parents are only 3 hours away an have been to see us or should I say the kids several times.

0 comments: