Hey everyone! I always swore I would never have a blog, but my dear friend Monica informed me of how easy it is to keep up with and for our friends and family to keep up with us. So- hear we go. As you all know we are going through a HUGE transition period of our lives. We are in the midst of relocating to Phoenix Arizona. Juven has been working endlessly the last two years to advance his career with Hershey and his hard work has finally paid off. We learned on July 25th that he was being offered a promotion to Phoenix. Through tears of joy for his hard work and sadness for leaving our family and friends we are at the end of our journey in Keller and beginning a new chapeter of our lives in Arizona.
He has been gone basically for the last two months and Luke and I have been back and forth twice. We have already had some wonderful adventures while there. We are looking at this move as temporary and are going to see and do as much as possibly during our time there. We have gotten to to to Flagstaff and go up to the ski resort. They had the chairlift open and we all got to ride it to the top! Very strange feeling to be on a chairlift without skis on! Even stranger was to be on it with our 2 1/2 year old! There was a safety bar that came down over us, but is was still weird. It was beautiful up there. Also cold! We were just in 110 degrees the day before and now 11,000 feet up and chilly! Of course I had on sandals with heals. Does that surprise you? Shouldn't. I was smart enough to have on jeans though and had put Luke in jeans and long sleeves.
The next weekend we ventured off to California. We went to San Diego and Oceanside. It was beautiful and the weather was georgous, but I was fighting a sinus infection and did not get to fully enjoy it. I took one for the team though!
Juven is in Chicago this week doing a training seminar. We comes home tomorrow and the movers come Monday to pack us up. We will hit the road Wednesday or Thursday, not sure yet. I hope this is not a bother for you all. I just want you to be able to keep up with us if you want to & be able to share our experiences with you. We love you all and will keep you updated.
He has been gone basically for the last two months and Luke and I have been back and forth twice. We have already had some wonderful adventures while there. We are looking at this move as temporary and are going to see and do as much as possibly during our time there. We have gotten to to to Flagstaff and go up to the ski resort. They had the chairlift open and we all got to ride it to the top! Very strange feeling to be on a chairlift without skis on! Even stranger was to be on it with our 2 1/2 year old! There was a safety bar that came down over us, but is was still weird. It was beautiful up there. Also cold! We were just in 110 degrees the day before and now 11,000 feet up and chilly! Of course I had on sandals with heals. Does that surprise you? Shouldn't. I was smart enough to have on jeans though and had put Luke in jeans and long sleeves.
The next weekend we ventured off to California. We went to San Diego and Oceanside. It was beautiful and the weather was georgous, but I was fighting a sinus infection and did not get to fully enjoy it. I took one for the team though!
Juven is in Chicago this week doing a training seminar. We comes home tomorrow and the movers come Monday to pack us up. We will hit the road Wednesday or Thursday, not sure yet. I hope this is not a bother for you all. I just want you to be able to keep up with us if you want to & be able to share our experiences with you. We love you all and will keep you updated.

3 comments:
Great Photos. Looking forward to future updates. Hope you all enjoy Phoenix and the warmer weather. See you Christmas if not before. Love you, Bill
I am so happy you started a blog. This will be such a great way to keep up with you AND most importantly, stay in touch. My father-in-law actually lives in Oceanside, CA. He really wants us to visit him soon and if we do...we'll have to stop in Arizona. We will miss you guys so much and I just hate we won't get to see you before you go. We wish you all the very best and we love you dearly!!!!!!!
I love you all so very much and will miss you more than you will ever know.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment