Okay- I'm trying to get the hang of this. So I'm practicing. These next pics are from our "family" slumber party last Saturday night. Juven's parents and sister and my mom and sister all spent the night. We cooked out, stayed up late, ate oreos, and ice cream. The kids had a ball! For those of you who don't know her, the cute blonde is my niece, Kyndall. She and Luke are about eight months apart.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have sure been thinking about you. Hope the move went well. I drove down your street today and was sad to know you were gone. It will take some getting used to knowing you are not there. I may have never stopped by, but I thought of you all the time when I drove down ole H.T. I look forward to your first post in your new home.
Post a Comment