Thursday, November 15, 2007

Clouds!






Oh my stars it is overcast and kinda rainy today!!!!! I have never been so happy to see clouds before!! Ever since we got her it has been clear skies and sunshine all day. Not that I don't love sunshine, but I like some cloud cover every now and then. Juven is working his tail end off and havent' seen him in a few days, but hopefully it will pay off. He still loves his new job! I am so thankful for that. We think we have finally sold our house. Big loss but out from underneath it.


I am really looking forward to the holidays and decorating. I wanted to go ahead and start but Juven won't let me. I may do it anyway! I'm even trying to use my crafty side (of which there is little existence). I went to get stuff to make my own Christmas wreath. It was fun, but it took a whole ten minutes. I'm trying!! I need some ideas from my sister! I think Luke and I will try to make a ginder bread house in the next couple of weeks. Never done it before but we will try. Well- I gonna get some more pics of my mom's visit. Miss you all!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at how big Luke is getting! Can't wait to eat him up!!!!