Hello all! Sorry but no new pictures to share. We have been slugs lately. We stayed in for Halloween. Juven brought home a ton of treats for Luke and we really didn't know where to go. He didn't know the difference so we had a Halloween party of our own. Over the weekend we pretty much did nothing! Still homesick but fighting through it.
How 'bout them Cowboys!!!
Monday, November 5, 2007
Lazy days
Posted by Melissa at 2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I just wish I could fix your homesickness. I am sure it is so hard. Glad you have your little buddy Luke to keep you company.
ouHey I'm sorry you are soo homesick!! I can't wait to see you when you come to Ft.Worth. I love and miss you!!
Jenny
Hey guys, hope you get settled in soon. Luke looks soooo grown up. Miss you, hope all your dreams come true.
Miss you bunches! Nanny has the picture for you in her wallet.
Post a Comment