I've always know how loved I am by my husband, but he proved it again this weekend. On Saturday night I fell asleep with Luke while trying to get him to bed and was awakened by Juven shaking me. He said, "Just Timberlake and Kermit the Frog are on Saturday Night Live." I immediately jumped out of bed, which is very rare for me, especially once down for the night) and ran to see. Justin and Kermit were singing a duet on a re-run of SNL on the E channel. I'm sure you all know what a Justin FREAK I am and as a child was also in love with Kermit. WOW! my two favorite celebrities! Don't get much better than that. How thoughtful of Juven to think of me knowing what a bear I am to wake up!! Yep, he truely loves me!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How in the world did those two get together on a show????;)
Ok that is funny. I have seen you run to see the J Man!! I can just see it. I bet it took a while to go back to sleep with all that excitement.!!
Post a Comment