Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missin baby

I always ask, "what happened to my baby?!" It still hasn't gotten any better. Since Luke is now potty trained I have no reason to go into the baby section at the grocery store. This makes me sooo sad. I still have to browse through to look at baby toys, diaper bags, baby food (even formula), and bottles. Now Luke likes to play hot potato, hide and seek, red light green light, and games on the computer. He now thinks his is too big for a nap. We have gone through this before but he is tougher about it. I NEED A NAP!! What about Mommy?

I am grateful he is healthy and thriving, of course. I am also grateful he is finally potty trained, however, I have become completely disgusted with cleaning his little potty and he won't use the big potty yet. I'm giving him a few more days and then think I will make it disappear! Gotta stick to my tough love guns.

Pre-school starts August 19th. I'm so excited for him. He will have sooo much fun! I'm sure the first day will be hard, but well worth it! He will only be going Tuesday and Thursday from 12:30 to 3:00. Just enough I think to start with.

It's been hot, but not too hot. The monsoons have lower the temps here. Only low 100's. It's been nice having the storms come through to cool things off and give us some cloud cover. I am really wishing for fall to get here as I am gearing up for FOOTBALL!!! Hope Tony Romo's fun clubbing with Jessica Simpson hasn't kept him from studying his plays!




0 comments: