It is no secret that I have never been much on reading. I love reading to Luke, but that is about the extent of it for me. The less words and more pictures the better. Well, it seems I must be maturing as I have found a new pass time and acutally enjoy reading now. I even read a 416 page book in 3 days!! It was so good and I couldn't put it down! Anyway, it is so true that our children learn from watching us as I found Luke sitting on the couch the other day wearing my glasses and reading my book!
We also just got back from traveling with Juven to Palm Springs for business. While Juven worked Luke and I went to the pool. He is still leary off the pool and will just play on the step and hold on to the railing, which is fine with me at this point. He is just such a character. We were laying on some lounge chairs getting some sun and he crossed his feet and put his hands behind his head and said, "Now, this is the life." I said, "Yes sweetheart, it sure is." The things a 3 year old comes up with! He is a funny little guy. Doing great a pre-school! He now walks in and puts up his backpack and goes to find his spot for circle time all by himself. I have to fight for a good bye now! Tomorrw his school is having a parents night out. They will have a "bubble" party, pizza, crafts, and movies. I think we are going to try it and actually have a date night!!! I told him he was going to have a pizza party at school tomorrw and he seemed pretty excited!


2 comments:
He looks like such a little man in your glasses, lounging on the couch! Woohoo to date night!!!!
Zac does the same thing now when I'm reading! Enjoying the adult time tonight!
Post a Comment