Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Too much fun in Texas!

Just got back from Texas yesterday. Luke & I had a wonderful time. I got to see my family and lots of visits with friends.

Friday night we got to see Abilene High play Plano East. AHS smoked 'em!

All the kids excited to go to the game.

My sister excited to go to the game!
Saturday night we had a wonderful birthday party for my mom. It is a big one- 60!! Everyone had a blast espececially all the kids.
Austin & Luke playing.


Mom opening presents.

Me & Uncle Clay.

Mom & Grandaddy. So glad he got to come.

On Sunday we all went to Six Flags. OMG! My body doesn't like roller costers like it use to! But the kids sure did. We all had a blast! This is us in line for the "Log Ride".

Luke and his Nanny riding the train. Luke's favorite.



Luke & Kyndall riding the bumper cars. Neither one liked it very much.

While we were there we lost a dear member of our family. We have had Felix since 1998. Everyone please say a little prayer for him that he is happy now in puppy heaven. Love you Felix.











2 comments:

Tracy Younker said...

So sorry to hear about your dog! I know exactly how that feels! I still miss Hurricane desperately!

Jennifer said...

I had fun,too! I miss you now:(