I found my camera. Now I just need to put new batteries in it! We survived another long week! I think I posted before that I got a promotion at work to office manager/assistant director. Well- I love my job but am having a hard time working full time!!! I have been working part time since November and have now worked my new hours for the past 3 weeks. I'm tired all the time and can't get caught up on house work and laundry!! : ( I have been at home with Luke since December 2006 and before that worked 4 days a week. I haven't worked Fridays EVER and now I work 10 to 6. Don't get me wrong- I'm not complaining. I was truely blessed with this opportunity. It is just an adjustment. Now when I get home especially on Friday I don't want to do anything except put on my pj's and sit on the couch!!
I did put up my Easte decorations last week and Luke was sooo excited! We have been telling him to be good because the Easter bunny won't fill his Easter basket with surprises if he is not good. I have a lot of little trinket Easter bunnies around the house for decoration and Juven told Luke that the little bunnies in the house were watching him and report back to the Easter bunny at the bunny patch. So-- Luke went around the house and turned all the bunnies around so that they couldn't see him. I told him they still could see him and knew if he was being good. He said no they can't! They can't see me when they are turned!! I even turned them all back the right way last night before bed and when he got home from school today he turned them around again!!
We are headed off to some spring training baseball games this weekend with a friend visiting from Texas. So hopefully we'll have some rest and relaxation!!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Posted by Melissa at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment