Monday, March 2, 2009

Not a lot has been going on out here. Just working away and enjoying the last few months of beautiful weather. I did get a promotion at work to assistant director. I absolutely love my job and believe I have found my ninch. It is so great being able to be so close to Luke all day. I can just walk down the hall anytime to check in on him. It is so funny to hear his buddies say, "Luke, your mom is here!" They had a parade today for Dr. Seuss's birthday and cupcakes on the playground. Juven has been working hard. He hasn't had to travel much lately which has been nice. We are hoping to get a sledding trip in soon before the season is over but just seem to want to stay close to home on the weekends lately. Juven's parents and sister will be here for a week in April for Easter so we are looking forward to that. I will get my camera going again to post pics.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the background! I FINALLY updated mine:)