Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eater egg hunt. After- pictures load backwards!!








Last weekend. We were exploring Scottsdale.








This is Luke's Halloween costume from when we was 20 months old!! He finally wanted to wear it!


I always say I'm going to do better at posting and then I never do!! Our life has been crazy!! I am now the office manager at work and working full time and Juven has changed jobs as well!! Yes- no more chocolate!!! But that is okay as it is too tempting to have around. He was recruited by Perfetti -the holding company for Mentos and Airheads and has been with them for about three weeks now and loves it! He is a regional account executive and has a LARGE territory. He is from Arizona all the way north the the U.S. border. He will be traveling more but it is a great opportunity for him plus we were seeing another move coming from Hershey that would not have been to Texas and we are not ready for that again!


Luke love his school and today we had an Easter egg hunt for the kids. I stuffed about 900 eggs yesterday!! The Easter bunny has not even done her shopping yet and is way behind schedule! Juven's parents and sister are coming on Saturday for a week so we are looking forward to that and my mom will be here in May. (Juven turns 40 May 15!!!!) We are trying to plan a trip home to Texas in July so hopefully I can get that on the schedule!!


Juven is still chopping away at school and hopes to be done this fall. Not a moment too soon! Well better get going. Gotta get Luke in the bath!

0 comments: