We have just been relaxing since our company left and getting back into a groove. It sure was nice to have help with cooking and cleaning! Work had been going good. I'm finally getting comfortable at what I am doing (kinda!). It's all such a learning experience. Juven traveled to Cincinatti last week and Chicago this week. He has gotten to be such an expert at traveling! I am off to Vegas next week for a couple of days on my first girls trip since becoming a mommy!! I am super excited and can't wait to relax.
Luke is getting so big! I shopped for the first time in the "little boys" section and not in the baby section for clothes. I know he is not a baby but his wardrobe has still been in the baby section until now!! He has been quite the helper lately. He loves to help to anything he can- cleaning, watering plants, mowing the grass & putting out the garbage can. He loves to sing songs especially Kenny Chesney (wonder where he got that?)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Posted by Melissa at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment