Monday, August 9, 2010

So I have had a TON of anxiety about Luke starting school. He is not a good eater & very picky & if he doesn't eat enought he gets really fussy. Everyone says- oh he will eat when he is hungry. Well- no he won't. If he doesn't like something he will not eat. It was okay when he was in preschool because I was working there and I could get him something else if he didn't like the lunch. Yes- I have catered to him but sorry he is my baby that I waited for for 10 years for him and yeah I coddle him maybe too much. So- I have been trying to figure out what to send him for lunch. He likes turkey sandwiches but can't send that everyday. So I got him a luchable yesterday to see if he would like it. I was showing him how to open it and he says, " I think I can handle that". Juven and I just look at eachother and grin. I am also grinding into his head how to be a good friend and if there are mean kids to go play with someone else. To treat others the way you want to be treated and to always listen to his teacher and not let other kids get him in trouble. He has memorized this speech because when I go to give it he says, "I know, I know. I'm a good friend Mommy." Priceless. We go to meet the teacher tonight and see his classroom!

0 comments: