Monday, August 2, 2010

We went to Sea World San Diego and had soooo much fun!



Splash pad with Tracy and her boys

One of the twins with his Woody towl on. So stinkin cute!



Luke starts Kindergarten next Wednesday!!!! He is super excited!!! I just can not believe it is time for this new chapter in our lives. It has gone by so fast! We have had a wonderful summer & Luke has made a lot of accomplishments.


He learned how to ride his bike without training wheels. He stayed with my sister and his cousins for a week while we were in Europe and he did GREAT! We are still working on swimming. He is still fearful of the water but that is okay with me. I rather he be fearful than fearless!! He rode the big roller coaster at Sea World! When we go to the bottom of the first big hill he yells out, " That wasn't so bad! I think I'm gonna through up!" Juven and I were laughing histerically!!
We are making big decisions that I will post soon!

0 comments: