Well, I found my camera, now I just need to get some pics taken. We are almost unpacked! All I need to do is our closet and finish hanging up pictures! It is all coming together. We got curtains hung last night and I was feeling a little more complete. Next I'm going to try to get up a few Halloween decorations. I only have 4 tubs full!!! Probably won't do all of them this year!!
Juven is loving his job! This is great new after the last year he had. I have been pretty homesick these last couple of days. I guess I've been slowing down and had more time to think about it. We were walking around Wal-Mart last night and it hit me that we were not in Keller anymore. But- I'm sure I will settle in and will be fine.
I do want to say a big thank you to our neighbors Mike and Sarah Robinson!!! They have been a tremendous help through all this. They have helped us out with getting things done at the houese while traveling back and forth and continue to keep an eye on our house for us. I don't know what we would of done without them. Luke sure does miss their girls Taylor and Lauren. I also would like to ask for everyone to pray for Taylor. She was diagnosed last year with diabetes and is only eight years old. It is managable but still hard on her and her family. Lets see how the power of prayer can work for this wonderful family. We truely will miss them. Yes Mike, even you!
I plan on having some pictures next time!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
A little homesick
Posted by Melissa at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The best part about moving now with a child is that you seem to meet great people a lot quicker that way and it makes for good play groups too!
I miss you too!! I sure think about you lots and wonder how things are. I am sure it is hard. Seriously, 4 tubes of halloween??? Wow!! Aric got my fall stuff down last week and it is still sitting in the garage.... it may not get put up this year. I think I need to save my strength and focus for Christmas. Can't wait for you to post pictures of your new world.
I hope your weekend was fun! The Cowboy game is on:) Kyndall keeps asking for Luke. Austin has memorized all 50 states.LuvUme
Post a Comment