Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumkin Fun







We sure had fun at the pumpkin patch last weeked! Luke rode his first roller coster! We had just gotten off the train and I told him it was another cho-cho with hills. He wasn't too crazy about it when he got off, but he keeps talking about it now and says he wants to ride it again.
We are finally feeling a little more settled in now. I love the weather! Now that it is not dead summer it is great! Clear skies and mid 80's during the day and 60's at night. I am missing our own yard. We are in a townhome with no private yard. I loved sitting in our back yard in Texas in my PJ's. Now when I take Stinky out I feel like I have to be dressed and not all funky just out of bed.
We plan on exploring in the mountains this weekend so hopefully I will have some good pics!



1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had a LONG week. We're going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow:) Austin has a sleepover. We went to Mexican food and the museum tonight. Miss ya!