Wednesday, December 5, 2007

2 Times


Wow! I'm doing good. Twice in one week!! Just wanted to post a pic of our tree to get the Christmas spirit on our page. Hope you all are doing well. I also have finally made the decision to do all of my Christmas shopping once we get to Texas. Then all I have to worry about it getting it home instead of getting it there and home. Wish me luck! Also- if you read this LET ME KNOW & LEAVE A COMMENT!! I'm new at this and want to make sure that my sister, Tracy and Monica are not the only ones reading. They are my faithful followers. :)

4 comments:

Tracy Younker said...

Your tree is beautiful! And I feel your pain, I have NO IDEA if anyone reads my blog or not!

anniereeves said...

What a beautiful tree! I am so happy to hear you are settled in and enjoying Arizona. I can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks! WOOHOO!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of the outside of the house. I know you made poor Juven get on the roof and string the lights. Probably the day after Thanksgiving. I also didnt see the picture of the second tree. Dont forget the wreath on the door.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Merry Christmas!!!