We ventured off to the mountains yesterday and went sledding! I don't think I have been sledding since I was very little. We had soooo much fun. Flagstaff got a ton of snow last week and the town was a complete winter wonderland.
Luke was scared at first but after a few times down the "baby" hill he loved it! Everytime we would go down he would say, " Is that fun?!! I wanna go again!!" This place was so neat. It had several different sized hills to go down and an area to just play in the snow.
Friday night was spent shopping for snow boots. We had a hard time finding Luke some boots and finally had to spend $40!! This was a lot considering he will only wear them this year. However, they were well worth the money. I, of course, (this won't surprise you) went for "cute." My ding dong self got the cute boots that were not water proof. By the time we were done my socks were soaked. I also, not thinking, wore jeans a
nd froze by back side. I also, in the rush to get everyone ready and extra clothes for luke, a bag for Stinky to go doggy day care, snacks .... etc. I did not pack me extra clothes. So, I made Juven stop at Target to get me some sweats and warm socks.
We then drove the scenic drive back through Sedona to eat dinner. There is a fudge factory we always go to that has the BEST pecan turtles I have ever had. They make your toes curl!! Okay- so trying to keep Luke from a tantrum because he was exhausted and finding him a chocolate chip cooking we dropped the turtles on the sidewalk. Five second rule, right? Yup, we were not about to give up those turtles!! Just blew on them and enjoyed!! This is nothing compared to Thursday night when we ate moldy beef jerky unknowingly! That is a whole nother story!! K- hope you enjoy the pics!!

3 comments:
Awesome snow pics! We're hoping to still have some in NY when we get there for Zac to go sledding!
Glad you got to go Snowbording, and enjoy the snow. Looking forward to Christmas Eve with all of you.
Looks like a blast! Didn't your mother teach you to be practical???:)
Post a Comment