Here are a couple of pics of little Luke being silly. It's amazing how big he has gotten but he is still so little. He is sooo excited about Christmas coming. Every day he talks about presents under the tree and walks around singing the Polar Express song. Hopefully we will get a picture with Santa this year, but I really don't think he will cooperate.
We have booked tickets to ride the Polar Express train from Williams AZ to the Grand Canyon. It is set up just like the movie. The kids wear their pj's and they serve hot chocolate and then Santa comes to give all the kids a gift. I, of course, waited too long to get the tickets and we couldn't get on until after Christmas, but that's ok. I'm sure it will still be a blast.
Only eleven more days to go home to Texas!!! YEE HAA!!!

2 comments:
You guys are going to have a blast with that little guy this year. Then next year will even be better!!! Hope you had a good day. I thought of you this afternoon. Not that this helps you being home sick at times, but I sure miss you living around the corner. : ) It would have been so great now that we are both "free".
Loved your phone message;) Can't wait to see you guys. The train is waiting!
Post a Comment