My baby is growing so fast! Today we reached a huge mile stone. Let me back up- last night my neighbor had Luke and I over for dinner since Juven is out of town to visit and let the kids play ( she has a 6yr, 4 yr and 8 month- all boys). Luke always likes going over there to play with their toys. Anyway- she offered to let Luke come over for a little today to play so I could get some quiet time and house work done since Juven is coming home tonight and my family is coming on Sunday. Well- she called again today offering and I asked Luke if he wanted to go and he asked if I was coming. I told him, no and was going to clean the house and he said- okay. So, I walked him over, kissed him good bye and he was like see you later Mommy! For those of you who know what a momma's boy he is and a klinger this is a big move! I have never really gotten him to agree to go somewhere without myself or Juven. Wow- he really is growing up! Maybe we can work up to a date night!
On my last update I forgot to update about our fun weekend last weekend. Friday was my 34th birthday. Little depressed just because of whats coming next year, but Juven made it so special for me. He planned a dinner with some friends of his from work at a restaurant called Carlsbad Tavern. Such a great atmoshpere and great food, great cocktails! On the drive home he wanted to stop at the grocery store to get me a cake. I stayed in the car while he and Luke went in. They came back with a cake and a pink rose. As is well known- my favorite color is pink and my favorite flower are roses. Juven said Luke picked it out.
Then on Sunday we had our 12 year anniversary. We went and had lunch at our new found favorite Mexican food restaraunt. I'll tell ya- you all know what a Joe T. Garicia freak I am and these enchiladas beat Joe T's! The only thing is no patio, but the food makes up for it.Thank goodness we finally found good mexican food here! We were beginning to worry the type of mexican food we liked was non-existent out here.
My family- mom, sister, brother-in-law, neice, and nephew will all be here on Sunday. We are driving up to the Grand Canyon on Monday and then Jennifer, Jason, & Austin will continue to the north rim and on into Utah for site seeing. My family, mom, & Kyndall will spend the night in Flagstaff and drive on home. So we get to spend a few quiet days at my house with mom and Kyndall.
Be posing pics is a couple of days!

1 comments:
So good to get an update on your life. Your boy is getting big!! Maybe you and Juven should have a date while family is in town. That is a hard life, no dates! Glad you have a good birthday. I don't want you to be 35 either. Love you friend.
Post a Comment