Here is Luke playing in the water and having a blast. It's not too hot yet. About 100 during the day, but it's a "dry heat"!! hahaha! (My mom thinks that is funny & ridiculous to say) It really is not that bad. Ask me in a month or so when it is 113 and I'll have a different story!

This is when we went back to Texas for Memorial weekend. We went to Juven's parents house and my family drove out to see us. It was so great to see everyone! The pic above is movie time. I was on the bed with them, but obviously did not fit so thought we needed a pic of it!

We got the kids a slip n slide at Grandma's house. fun,fun,fun!

Luke and Austin relaxing in the swing. My family will be here in about 10 days! I can't wait!! We are going to spend a few days at the Grand Canyon relaxing and enjoying the beauty. Maybe it won't take me a month to update next time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment