Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hopefully the hunt is over



Okay, so all we have been doing the past 2 or 3 weeks is house hunt. This is still such a learning experience. As we discussed before coming out here maybe we should just rent an apartment for six months until we get a feel for the area. But, of course, my thinking was-- I am NOT moving twice!! Ya- never say never. Now here we go again. I think we have- Well I don't think, I know we have narrowed down to a neighborhood and actually today went back and forth between two houses. Since the housing market has declined and the rates are extremely low it is now affordable for us to live here!




So- now it is up to our realtor to work her magic and get us a great deal. It is a great neighborhood! I absolutely love it. Very family oriented. Lots of parks and kids! Here we have parks but no kids and you all know the rest of my complaints.

2 comments:

Monica said...

How fun to be finding a home. I know you will feel better in a house. Are those rocks instead of grass? Aric would think that was AWESOME!!! Miss you friend. I was thinking about you today. Glad for your updates. I had stopped checking your blog daily. : ) I missed the last update.

Jennifer said...

Looks comfy cozy! Luke will love the parks!