Monday, January 14, 2008

It still isn't over!!



We had Christmas all over again!!! Last Thursday Luke's gifts finally arrived in the mail from Texas. He was just as excited as he was the first time he opened them. I had even forgotten about a few things he had gotten. We had toys everywhere!!






Then on Friday we headed off to Williams Az to ride the Polar Express to the north pole. It was soooo amazing!!!! So magical!!!! The train depot was the first on our stop. Still decorated for Christmas. Snow everywhere and Christmas lights all over the place.












Once we boarded the train Santa's helpers passed out hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies. They played the reading of the book as the elves walked around showing pictures from the story.







Luke caught a little cat nap along the way. I think it was just too much excitement for him.








Then- there it was. The north pole!!! I wasn't fast enough with my camera!! Santa's workshop, sleigh, reindeer, Christmas tree, and the best part--- the northern lights! Santa then got on the train and handed each child there very own jingle bell.






Then on the way back we all sang Christmas carols at the top of our lungs!! It was a blast!!! We will definitely do it again next year. Hopefully we will get there before Christmas. They are already selling tickets for next year! I just called too late to get on before.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I want to go and see Santa! Love you:)