I know I haven't updated in a while but there hasn't been anything exciting to report. We have just been trying to recover from Christmas! The excitement of the holidays has faded and I've seem to found myself back to being homesick again. Just missing all our family and friends.
We have been spending a lot of time house hunting again. Yes, house hunting. Thankfully though this time we are not rushed and trying to do it in 2 days! I have come to find that a three story house is just not practical with children. (I knew this going in, but didn't have time when looking...) Also- I MISS having a yard for the dog, Luke, and my privacy. We found a great realator and are taking our time and really looking for exactly what we want.
Juven's job is going great. He is loving it and really doing well. He is making a lot of great contacts that will hopefully get us back to Texas in the future.
Luke has turned into an all out three year old! Oh my goodness!! Wild, funny, tiring, loud, defiant, but of course fun and very loving. We still are having a slow go at potty training, but taking it day by day. He still hasn't stopped talking about the Polar Express train ride. He just absorbed the entire thing in and I think it will be an ever lasting memory for him. Hopefully we will be able to do it again next year.
The weather here has been beautiful! Fourties at night and high 60's in the day and sunny! I do love the weather. Especially after hearing about 20's and ice back home.
I love you all and miss everyone!!

1 comments:
Miss you too:(
Post a Comment